Saturday, May 19, 2012

Welcome Mason Kenneth Fails!!!

Welcome to this world little Mason! Mason was Zane and Nany's first nephew...ever! We were soo excited to meet and hold little Mason! Especially after a really LONG labor that his poor mother Kirsten had to endure! He was born on Sunday May 30, 2010, during our sacrament meeting (I texted Zane while he was sitting on the stand), and I started crying because I was so emotional about it! We went to the U Hospital to meet him as soon as sacrament meeting was over (and after we quickly stopped by our house for some food for pregnant Nany). He was (is) such a beautiful, or I should say, handsome little man. I thought he looked like my father-in-law or Luke...or Zane! Definitely a Hanzon boy. Zane and I were so happy and emotional at the thought that we would be holding our own little baby a few months later!!!
I thought it was funny that Zane got a picture of him, kind of like this one, where he only had one eye open, because of the gooey icky stuff the put in his eyes!

No comments: