Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wedding anniversary #2!

Time sure does fly... when you are having fun! I'm sure I have said this before, but I still remember when I had been married for one day. I thought to myself "how cool will it be when people ask me how long I have been married for, and I can say something like "oh two years!.." Well that didn't take long! And here we were! For our anniversary #2 we did something low key because I was feeling very "pregnant," and we were saving money for the baby...and it was my year to plan our anniversary, hahaha. We went miniature golfing in South Jordan and we later had dinner at the Gateway (at a pretty good Tex-Mex restaurant). I gave Zane one of the new Joseph Smith Translation books, and he gave me flowers, coupons for dinner and jewelry. He painted my toe nails because I could not bend over! After dinner, I was pretty wasted, so we headed home (we thought about going to see a movie...but I would NOT have made it!). We had such a wonderful evening together! I love you Zane and I am SO happy to be your wife forever!!!

No comments: