Thursday, July 15, 2010

Skiing!!!


So this was my very 1st time skiing for reals. Zane's parents took all the kids for a skiing trip to Brian Head. We stayed with Zane's grandparents in Cedar City. I love his grandparents!!!

My goal was to be able to "try" to ski in the bunny hill and not die. After just a few minutes there, my mentors (Zane, Boyd, and Luke...and also Kirsten and Reagan) sent me to the REAL DEAL!!! I guess they thought I was ready!! Or maybe they were REALLY bored, hahaha! (I think it was definitely the latter!) But guess what... I WAS SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! I actually didn't to so bad! It's a good think I had such low expectations of myself! There was one run when I actually did not fall. At all. I almost felt like a pro.

My Zaneito was so patient with me! I'm sure he wanted to ski the really hard stuff, being the great skier that he is, but he helped me instead :) What a good husband I have!

That's me learning how to "plow" and down below, the "pros."

1 comment:

amiee said...

hahah, this is so cute! i haven't skied in YEARS! (i used to be good but now i am way chicken). my hubby made me learn how to snowboard and trust me, that is 100x harder! it beats you up so badly! so now that i am an OLD person, i try to get out of going as much as possible so i don't break a bone! LOL!