Friday, July 9, 2010

Our Chilean Wedding Reception!!!

So the main reason why we went to Chile in February of 2009 was to celebrate our wedding with all our relatives and friends that could not make it to our SLC or Colorado receptions (Nany's side). It was SO much fun to be able to see everyone!!! So many people helped make this happen! We are SO grateful to everyone that made it possible - from my mom, to my family, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, members in our ward, etc, etc. It was just absolutely wonderful. The food was great, so was the music, and the company was superb! We had a little program in which Zane and I told our engagement story and how we met, I sang a song to Zane accompanied by my dad, my aunt Brenda and my dad sang a song, and my tio Rene played some solos in his guitar. We ate, danced, visited with friends and family, and took pictures!!! Definitely an unforgettable night!















No comments: