Saturday, January 2, 2010

Remembering 2009 - Part I

Wow, lots happened in 2009!!! It was a fun and eventful year in which Zane and I grew together, laughed together (and at each other), and overall it was a year of blessings and trials. Here is a little bit of what 2009 was :)

Draper Temple Open House!!

Zane and I had the opportunity to attend the open house for the Draper temple along with the Fails and the Provo Hanzons. We were able to enjoy the beautiful spirit that was present, the gorgeous art inside the temple, a fun bus trip, and some delicious gyros at a Greek Restaurant. We love temples, families, and...... food!! :)






Our friend Jessy gets married!

2009 was a year of weddings for us. Many of our dear friends tied the knot during that year. We felt honored to be part of their special day!

I felt privileged when Jessy asked me to do her hair and makeup for her bridals and for her wedding day :) We had so much fun! She was a gorgeous bride












President's Day Fun!

My mountain man and I decided to go on a little hike for the President's Day holiday. It was a GORGEOUS sunny winter day!!! We ended up in doughnut falls in Little Cottonwood Canyon and took some pictures. We absolutely love nature and we feel so blessed to live by so many beautiful surroundings!










1 comment:

新衣 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.