Monday, September 15, 2008

Zane climbs the west slabs of Mount Olympus with Luke and Reagan






Zane: Nany, this should only take about...6 hours, so we should be back by 1pm.

Nany: Oh ok, have fun!!!

Zane (at noon): Nany! I am waving at you! We are almost to the top! This took waaay longer than we expected...

Nany: Oh ok! Have fun and be careful, tell everybody hi from me!

Thais (on the phone): However long they say they will take...mmm.. times it by 2!

Nany: Thank you! I will keep that in mind...

Zane (sending text messages to my email): Mmmm, this is taking us waaaay longer than we thought... but I will be home soon!

Zane finally comes back at 8pm. I'm home! I am so tired and sore!

They all had a great time and they were safe. Zane looked like a raw-sore-sunburnt-pollito (little chicken...in a cute way)! And I was really grateful for Thais' counsel because otherwise I would have panicked :)

No comments: