Friday, June 20, 2008

The New Hanzon Family


Well, here we are. This is the first official blog and our first official post as the Hanzon family. WAHOO!!! We have now been married for almost two months and absolutely LOVE IT!!!! I don't think that either of us could have imagined that it would be this good. We have already had more than our fair share of laughs and must have reorganized our little apartment a million times. We have made countless trips to Target, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and REI in an attempt to return wedding gifts, secure much needed popcorn poppers and plungers, and oogle over potential gifts that never were (this mostly describes Zane in REI and the $400+ items that he insisted on registering for just in case). Anyway, our goal is to post regular updates and pictures of our amazingly incredible experiences and adventures. We also hope to, in the next week or so, give you guys a bit of a summary of our experiences in these first couple months of marriage.

Now to close on a more serious note, I (Zane) just want to give you all a idea of my feelings about being married. To have someone that you care so deeply about, to know that they love you exactly for who you are, to feel as though you will never be lonely again, and to know that this love lasts into the eternities is what I feel is possibly the best description of wedded bliss. Nany continues to tell me that we are still in the "honeymoon" stage of our marriage, but if that is the case, then I look forward to the wonderful experience of an eternal honeymoon. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for the incredible blessing it is to be married to such an incredible woman. She is my inspiration, my confidant, and my best friend (not to mention that she is ridiculously beautiful). Anyway, sorry for the mushy stuff. I hope you are all doing GREAT, and we will get you updated soon!!!

5 comments:

The Fails Family said...

I'm excited that you guys have a blog now! We need to swap pictures from Zion . . . that way we can both have pics from the trip to blog with.

Unknown said...

wow que bkn que por fin tienen un blog...a ver si el Zane le enseña a la nany a usarlo :) I am sooo happy for you guys that you are sooooooo in love and that you r having tons of fun! Hey tons van a Chile en Dic o todavia no estan seguros?

The Casa Hunt said...

yaiii!!
Nany que rico que tienen un Blog!!
Nosotros empezamos el nuestro un mes atraz y ah sido super entretenido escribir en el!!!

cornflakes said...

y que ?? acaso la perlas se creian que yo me iba a quedar fuera del movimiento blorrs? JA! AS IF!!

Scott and Laura said...

Hey there! We sure hope you stay in the honeymoon stage for a long time cause it's sure fun! So good to see you guys have a blog! Keep in touch!